According to art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we inform you that:
- The personal data that you provide or is collected during our working activity is going to be processed according to the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and personal rights.
- The processing of this data is aimed to the compliance of lawful or contractual obligations or used for administrative or accounting purposes.
- The processing can also be carried out with the help of electronic or automated means with suitable measures that guarantee the safeguard and confidentiality of the data.
- The provision of the requested data is optional for the purposes of paragraph 2. However the partial or total denial of delivering the personal data or the authorization of processing, can lead to an incomplete or non-execution of the task.
- The data can be communicated to certain people and entities such as legal or financial consultants, banking-houses, collaborators, transport companies solely for the purposes outlined in this document and for compliance of legal obligations. Other entities like employees working in our registered offices could come into contact with your data as responsible or person in charge for the data processing. In no case personal processed data will be disclosed.
- Personal data classified as sensitive, data that allows the disclosure of racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations with a religious, philosophical, political or trade-unionist character as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life, can be subject to processing if necessary. The processing can happen exclusively with the data subject’s written consensus and previous authorization by the Italian Data Protection Authority (§ 26 Legis. Decree n. 196/2003), according to the aims and procedures outlined in this document.
- The controller of the processing of personal data is TOOLS for SMART MINDS Via Padania 16 Castel Mella (BS)
- You can address the data controller as well as the data processor in order to make use of your rights as stated in § 7 Legislative Decree n. 196/2003. For further information you can consult § 7, which is written below in its entirety: § 7 Right to Access Personal Data and Other Rights
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed:
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated;
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain:
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.